Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Who Has A Deal With cubsfan2513 Come On In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Seems our buddy Charles is selling the same cards to multipile people on here. He sold me the ripken/gwynn, jeter dual, musial auto and varitek auto for 250 dlvd. He requested a money order from me and I sent it. amsportscards was also sold the ripken/gwynn dual also. I made a monster retard loser mistake of listing the cards on ebay after he said sent. I am now refunding people their money and just filed a police report with the Omaha police. If anyone else bought the cards he had listed, please tell me. I need to include that in the report but dont have to report your name to them unless you want me to. I am still a moron for listing the cards and i am very very very pissed at myself. But since this deal went bad and I my luck hasnt been so great lately. I am done with cards for a long time coming. Probably gonna unload what I have and walk away while I have some dignity left when it comes to cards.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
blanning71 said:
So has he responded to you at all?

Last respons was requesting my addy but he read my pm's and ignored them. amsportscards sent me telling me about purchasing the same card as me. Police will be knocking on mommy and daddy's door tomorrow pm with the bad news.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

Last respons was requesting my addy but he read my pm's and ignored them. amsportscards sent me telling me about purchasing the same card as me. Police will be knocking on mommy and daddy's door tomorrow pm with the bad news.

i love how people think they can just get away with stuff like this....i mean it only takes one call to the local police station to figure things out..after looking through his recent posts...looks like he was trying to "raise money" for college the wrong way

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
KOBEARODLT said:
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

i love how people think they can just get away with stuff like this....i mean it only takes one call to the local police station to figure things out..after looking through his recent posts...looks like he was trying to "raise money" for college the wrong way

I found him on facebook and this kid doesnt come from a poor family, He attended a private school and got into a nice college. But the police knew who he was, So I have a feeling this is not his 1st rodeo with ripping people off online. I was given his birthdate and told a few times to tell the officer taking the report. But this is the last draw for me with online dealings for a while honestly. Make a few good deals and then take a few hits is not worth it.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Marro said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

I found him on facebook and this kid doesnt come from a poor family, He attended a private school and got into a nice college. But the police knew who he was, So I have a feeling this is not his 1st rodeo with ripping people off online. I was given his birthdate and told a few times to tell the officer taking the report. But this is the last draw for me with online dealings for a while honestly. Make a few good deals and then take a few hits is not worth it.

i understand you completely, i got sent a fake card a few weeks ago on a pretty high end deal and had to finally threaten him with calling the cops before i got my refund

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I still love you, Rob. Even if your cards are complete **** ... and I am a racist. :p

Hope the little ****** gets what's coming to him.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I just hope you didn't make anybody else feel the same way by having to bail on an ebay transaction because you didn't even have the cards in hand. Poor form, man.... but I am not here to rub it in. I hope you get this guy and take him down a few pegs.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
cgilmo said:
as far as the bad deal goes, that sucks and we will look into it

but marro, quit being so damn emo

so you had a couple of bad deals, no need in jumping off a bridge

Maybe Rob just wants to visit Miggy under the bridge :p

I kid, I kid :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
LLWesMan said:
How hard is it to leave negative feedback and run a quick chargeback? It amazes me that people run into so many problems dealing on here.

Pretty sure he used a money order, which is a huge mistake on its own.

Wes

OG
Administrator
mredsox89 said:
LLWesMan said:
How hard is it to leave negative feedback and run a quick chargeback? It amazes me that people run into so many problems dealing on here.

I was speaking more generally, it seems like bad deals are coming up left and right recently - people just need to be more careful. I do as many deals as anybody on here and don't have these issues, just use paypal and a credit card.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
LLWesMan said:
mredsox89 said:
LLWesMan said:

I was speaking more generally, it seems like bad deals are coming up left and right recently - people just need to be more careful. I do as many deals as anybody on here and don't have these issues, just use paypal and a credit card.

I completely agree. I never do any deal without using my CC through paypal. Rarely (if ever) do I do gift payments, and all deals through ebay go the CC + PP route. I also do 99% of my deals on ebay so between their buyer protection, PP's protection, and the CC protection, I have yet to have any major problem (knock on wood)

Wes

OG
Administrator
I've got no problem handing out gift after the fact. I've offered more than a few members a traditional CC protected paypal payment, then upon receipt of the item I'm happy to have them refund then I'll resend with a gift payment.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I just purchase cards by paying w/food stamps. Easiest way to do deals.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Hey everyone sorry for not getting on sooner ive been as busy as hell. All the cards shipped out tuesday morning and Marro i didnt have your address in time so i brought the cards with me and I shipped them from chicago. I have the receipts to prove it if need be and apparently the cops are coming to my house tomorrow so it appears that may be needed. sorry for all this drama but my best guess is that the cards are in limbo in the post system and will show up tomorrow, i mean they were in the mail for thursday, friday, and saturday, so monday would be day 4. Also, i hope others who bought cards from the thread to come in and say if they got their cards.

Members online

Latest posts