Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Dan. Not much going on here. Getting ready to go to work if we actually get to. Supposed to get 6-10 inches today and it's already got a good start.

Art

Ugh! Keep it in Maine. We don't want it in RI. Oh and everyone say a prayer for good weather in Baltimore tonight... don't want the Absolute break getting snowed out! LOL

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
All In Cards said:
MojoDan said:
[quote="All In Cards":3sjdpvn0]Good morning everyone. Today is the big Absolute Break!!!

What time does it start?

The team draw will be at 8:30 est.[/quote:3sjdpvn0]

Good deal, I will be checking in to follow. Hope we see some nice patches

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all. Back at school this morning, although the slushy slop froze around my tires, and I forgot to shovel last night, so I was a little late getting here - I missed a couple of kids looking for extra help.

I hope to be around to see the Absolute break - just as a spectator. But good luck to everyone.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Good morning all! What's everyone having for breakfast? I am having my usual Large Coffee w/ milk and a butter roll. Costs me $2.50.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
morning steve - anything new or just busy with school?

Yeah, too much going on yet. Next week will start to get hairy... :? I do know that my time on here and ebay will be getting cut drastically between that, the little one, and my own classes.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
All In Cards said:
Good morning everyone. Today is the big Absolute Break!!!

whats up man. do you have any spots left?

the other thing is.. let me know threw a pm if your doing a second case, and also if you need a second case. i can check my distributers, i may be able to give you a number that you can do better then chris at blowout.

cant guarantee that though

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Have to bake cookies this morning for Max's class. He get to celebrate his Birthday at school today. and I get to be the parent helper :lol:. Should be fun. Then I need to get ready for the big day tomorrow.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Have to bake cookies this morning for Max's class. He get to celebrate his Birthday at school today. and I get to be the parent helper :lol:. Should be fun. Then I need to get ready for the big day tomorrow.

oh man, I remember those days. Approx. 16 yrs. ago.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Howdy from central Maine. Sun is out and snow seems to be over, sorry Art.......

Kids hopefully have a complete day of school today and not the 1/2 day crap of yesterday :evil:

Nice p/u's by the Sox- Baldelli as a 4th OFer and Smoltz to add depth to pitching staff. Wish it was the Smoltz of the late 90's but worth a shot..........

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know I will be looking for a smoltz auto in a sox uni for the pc...is it a done deal?

Members online

Latest posts