Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB DAILY - Monday - 8/30/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Tim, Are you hearing anything about Crezdon Butler and/or Tyler Grisham making the team? I figure the INT may help, but you guys seem deep enough at DB, where Butler may not make it.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad: Butler is going to make the final 53, while Grisham is done for good in Pittsburgh (no roster spot or practice squad). That's my prediction after assessing the depth chart.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
T Grish made the Practice squad last year and the 53 man the last 4 weeks so he has that going for him. He might be the least "talented" (as far as tangibles), but he is quick, sure handed and a hard worker. I hope he makes it again, but we will see.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Hola. Presided over a wedding over the weekend, volleyball match to announce and a pair of Homecoming games this weekend. :shock:

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad said:
T Grish made the Practice squad last year and the 53 man the last 4 weeks so he has that going for him. He might be the least "talented" (as far as tangibles), but he is quick, sure handed and a hard worker. I hope he makes it again, but we will see.

Since then they've added Randle El and Battle. They also drafted Emmanuel Sanders (3rd) and Antonio Brown (6th). Adding these to Wallace and Ward, and you barely have room for Battle, much less Grisham or anyone else.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
sffanmike25 said:
Brad: Butler is going to make the final 53, while Grisham is done for good in Pittsburgh (no roster spot or practice squad). That's my prediction after assessing the depth chart.
I agree with this. Grisham is behind too many other players to make the team.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Here is an interesting thought:

CJ was not goo enough to get the NYC last year. He was not even good enough to get a minute a week of love like McCoy, Tebow, and Ingram got DAILY on ESPN. He wasn't good enough to get the 2 minutes of talking heads talking about his amazing ACCCG performance because Suh had 3 (maybe 4 sacks compared to 4 TDs and 240+ yards).

Yet all of a sudden, when they mention Clemson on ESPN ... we have Parker back, but no CJ = losing to FSU and finishing behind BC and a consensus 7-5 prediction.

Yes I know, ESPN hates my team and every team :lol:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
mstng99tim said:
sffanmike25 said:
I agree with this. Grisham is behind too many other players to make the team.

That is what I feared. Hopefully he gets Practice Squad somehow, but we will see.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conte ... ID=1119232

A couple thoughts:

Miami is too high - even though Jacory has started 2 years.

MTSU at 25 - fits well based on criteria.

TCU should be higher with Dalton.

Michigan State should be like 3 or 4 lower.

Clemson at 37, eh makes sense since KP only started one year and Boyd is a Freshman.

Florida at 21 with no experience?

Cincinnati should be higher - Colleros played real well for Pike and should be ahead of UF and Texas

Notre Dame - new system and new QB ... to high.

Auburn at 47

South Carolina at 80

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Good list. I wanted Arizona higher than Stanford, USC, and Washington for no good reason, but I'll settle for 16th. :lol: After next year, the Cat's QB depth is going to fall off a cliff. Stoops has to find a long-term option at QB asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts