Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks trade Josh Wilson to Ravens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RavensFan

Aug 26, 2010
muskiesfan said:
Still won't help the Ravens win the North.

Ravens do not need help to win, they are a solid team. If they come to play and perform at their best they will take it. If they dont well they should still come close. But as we all know the saying, any given sunday.... anything can happen.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Snyper said:
muskiesfan said:

Explain...

How does it not help them?

And who else is going to win it?

That was more of a joke at Ravens fans than anything, but I just don't understand how everyone keeps counting out the Bengals. They swept the division last year and have improved since last year.

I don't think they'll sweep the division by any means, but I think they have a good shot at winning the North again this year. As a Bengals fan, I hate the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns. I'll openly admit that, but the Ravens are a solid team and I am not trying to take anything away from them. I think the Bengals and Ravens will both make the playoffs, I just think the Bengals will win the division again.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
RavensFan said:
muskiesfan said:

Ravens do not need help to win, they are a solid team. If they come to play and perform at their best they will take it. If they dont well they should still come close. But as we all know the saying, any given sunday.... anything can happen.

The Ravens are a good team and Ray Rice scares the **** out of me. Every time he touches the ball, there's a chance he's going to break it. I agree 100% that on any given Sunday, it's anyones game. Like I mentioned above, I think the Ravens will make the playoffs, but I don't think they'll win the division.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Snyper said:
muskiesfan said:

Explain...

How does it not help them?

And who else is going to win it?

That was more of a joke at Ravens fans than anything, but I just don't understand how everyone keeps counting out the Bengals. They swept the division last year and have improved since last year.

I don't think they'll sweep the division by any means, but I think they have a good shot at winning the North again this year. As a Bengals fan, I hate the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns. I'll openly admit that, but the Ravens are a solid team and I am not trying to take anything away from them. I think the Bengals and Ravens will both make the playoffs, I just think the Bengals will win the division again.

Oh gotcha, my fault. I was like, wait.. huh? :lol:

I don't count the Bengals out. I think they will be pretty solid, I just don't think Carson is the answer for you guys anymore.

I never count the Steelers out as they still have a stellar defense at the very least. I think if they can win at least 2 of the 5 games that Roethlisberger is out, they still have a good shot.

I just honestly think this is Baltimore's year. I didn't say Super Bowl, I'm saying I think they take the AFC North and will be a big contender throughout the playoffs. That's as of right now. Long way to go though, who knows.

I do however count out the Browns. This is a given. :lol:

RavensFan

Aug 26, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
How's J-Wil doing? Or is he even playing?

Been Spot watching so haven't seen him, but they are looking real bad and getting embarrassed by the Rams in the first half. Well see how the second half goes.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
RavensFan said:
seahawks4ever said:

Been Spot watching so haven't seen him, but they are looking real bad and getting embarrassed by the Rams in the first half. Well see how the second half goes.

It's the last game of preseason. Quite possibly even less meaningful than the Pro Bowl.

RavensFan

Aug 26, 2010
Snyper said:
RavensFan said:
seahawks4ever said:

It's the last game of preseason. Quite possibly even less meaningful than the Pro Bowl.

I know but still aggravating to watch all the mistakes.

Members online

Latest posts