Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Francouer to Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metsfan75

Jan 25, 2009
Texas Rangers just acquired Jeff Francoeur on a deal that will send Joaquin Arias to Queens.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Can't really say that I want Francoeur but I'm glad Arias is gone. His complete lack of baseball sense has cost us a couple of games this year.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
SamHell said:
Can't really say that I want Francoeur but I'm glad Arias is gone. His complete lack of baseball sense has cost us a couple of games this year.

Francoeurs lack of offense has cost us multiple games this year. Have fun with him. Nice guy, but he stinks at the plate.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
0829_mid.jpg

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Johnny G said:
SamHell said:

Francoeurs lack of offense has cost us multiple games this year. Have fun with him. Nice guy, but he stinks at the plate.

He will be a 5th outfielder. I don't think he can hurt us too much.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Basically both teams traded their garbage to each other. They want a different stink around.

Metsfan75

Jan 25, 2009
Not the greatest hitter but IMO he has the best arm in baseball. Really nice guy, met him and got an autographed bat thats pointless for me now ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts