Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lucas Duda Finally Gets the Call to NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Although this guy is a DH in the making, the Mets called up OF Lucas Duda September 1st ( when the rosters expand ). I've been praying for them to give this guy a chance for awhile. He's been hitting bombs in the minors this year between AA and AAA. Has an Adam Dunn build. I hope this guy just tears up, I can only hope for that. !! I like him because I met him, saw him play, and he was a nice guy. I have followed him since that time last season, and I did happen to pick up some of his stuff in the mean time:

sc006854bd.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
guys like freddie, jesus, chapman gets the call and we get a dude named duda?? ugh.

on a side note, looks like frenchy got traded....

bring up fmart...

dave

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
daveyou said:
guys like freddie, jesus, chapman gets the call and we get a dude named duda?? ugh.

bring up fmart...

dave

Don't knock Duda.....Dude-a.

His numbers this season are just as much in line with others.

My only Duda card....
DudaEEE5.jpg

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
daveyou said:

bring up fmart...

dave

F-Mart hurt himself the week he was sent down...he's done for the year.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Messier2 said:
daveyou said:

bring up fmart...

dave

F-Mart hurt himself the week he was sent down...he's done for the year.

serious?? ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

i thought he out for only like a week or two...

i still believe....

dave

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
daveyou said:

bring up fmart...

dave

My only Duda card....
DudaEEE5.jpg

You have had that card this long Adam w/o telling me? Tisk tisk, i would have bought that awhile ago to go w/ my 5/5. Well, his cards are already selling pretty well right now, lets see him hit a HR from the starting lineup tonight.

And w/ Fmart, I feel like he's been up and down in the system for so long, yet he's still only like 21. He's still young and has time, but he does seem a bit injury prone.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
thegreathambino said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
daveyou said:

bring up fmart...

dave

My only Duda card....
DudaEEE5.jpg

You have had that card this long Adam w/o telling me? Tisk tisk, i would have bought that awhile ago to go w/ my 5/5. Well, his cards are already selling pretty well right now, lets see him hit a HR from the starting lineup tonight.

And w/ Fmart, I feel like he's been up and down in the system for so long, yet he's still only like 21. He's still young and has time, but he does seem a bit injury prone.

I actually just bought the card last week. BIN of $50 DLVD, so I figured why not.

Capt Kirk needs to be next!

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Haha cool...I just found an Orange Ref for 45 on Beckett Marketplace...taking a chance on him...he has pretty good bb/k too!

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
thegreathambino said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
daveyou said:

bring up fmart...

dave

My only Duda card....
DudaEEE5.jpg

I actually just bought the card last week. BIN of $50 DLVD, so I figured why not.

Capt Kirk needs to be next!

Wow nice buy Adam! I would of taken that. I didn't see it on ebay for some odd reason. I picked up mine late last minor league season for around $30. But $50 at this point in his career is great.

CJ: Nice pickup on the orange for $45. Does yours have a small indent on the card under his left arm? Every Bowman Chrome card I have of him, including several base chromes, refs all the way through red, have that same blemish. And I have gotten the cards from all different places, so its not just the way I stored them. Too bad Topps messed up on that! ::facepalm::

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
thegreathambino said:
CJ: Nice pickup on the orange for $45. Does yours have a small indent on the card under his left arm? Every Bowman Chrome card I have of him, including several base chromes, refs all the way through red, have that same blemish. And I have gotten the cards from all different places, so its not just the way I stored them. Too bad Topps messed up on that! ::facepalm::

Not sure yet...will let you know once its come in...I just purchased it today haha. It was the only Duda card I could find with some potential.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
cjb9421 said:
thegreathambino said:

Not sure yet...will let you know once its come in...I just purchased it today haha. It was the only Duda card I could find with some potential.

Yea definintly let me know, and don't be surprised if it has it. Every Duda chrome base or variation I have has it. Oh well. But still a sick buy, I think this kid really has it

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
thegreathambino said:
cjb9421 said:
thegreathambino said:

Yea definintly let me know, and don't be surprised if it has it. Every Duda chrome base or variation I have has it. Oh well. But still a sick buy, I think this kid really has it

Thanks for bringing him to my attention. If there is an imperfection, it wont be that big a deal because they probably all have it..so the reality of it is that its not an imperfection, but the way the big duda chrome cards are lol

Its big duda time in NY!!!

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
cjb9421 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
Batting 7th tonight

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lucky Number 7

He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, He's gonna hit a bomb, .......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, hit a bomb

Members online