Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scans of my Long Term Project....Braves Fans come look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
So I have been in and out of this hobby since 2000, and somewhere between then and now I came up with the idea that the only stuff I really wanted to keep in my collection for a long long time were braves autographs. So I set out to attempt to find and acquire as many unique players certified autographs in a braves uniform. The only condition was that they had to have a braves uniform on and the team listed on the card was the braves. I haven't started working on cut signatures & 1/1s for this project because its just an impossibility to have a "master set" with those included. I also decided it was major brands, so Just / tristar i don't count twards completion. Out of the readily availiable autographs I am aware of only a few players I am missing, so if anyone has a guy I am missing, or aware of one that I don't have or know about please PM me!

Players I am aware of that I do not have: Heyward, Minor, Teheran, Travis Jones, Brett Devall, Kenny Lofton (SP buyback auto) freeman (have one incoming, eventually, right PJ?)

Now for the fun part. Scans.

scan0159.jpg

scan0160.jpg

scan0161.jpg

scan0162.jpg

scan0163.jpg

scan0164.jpg

scan0165.jpg

scan0166.jpg

scan0167.jpg

scan0168.jpg

scan0169.jpg

scan0170.jpg

scan0171.jpg

scan0172.jpg

scan0173.jpg

scan0174.jpg

scan0175.jpg

scan0176.jpg

scan0177.jpg

scan0178.jpg

scan0179.jpg

scan0180.jpg

scan0181.jpg

scan0182.jpg

scan0183.jpg

scan0184.jpg

scan0185.jpg

scan0186.jpg

scan0187.jpg

scan0188.jpg

scan0189.jpg

scan0190.jpg

scan0191.jpg

scan0192.jpg

scan0193.jpg

scan0194.jpg

scan0195.jpg

scan0196.jpg

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
Man, these scans make me miss Topps Fan Favorites. Where else could you find a certified autograph of Mark Lemke?

And by the way, your collection is Wonderful... Terrific Monds

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
As a Braves fan I'd have to say I'm jealous...although, where are the Warren Spahn autos? Unless you're only doing ATL Braves then that's cool. :)

pitt23

Aug 7, 2008
Houston
I wish I had that kind of discipline. That is an awesome long term project.

The Ron Gant is a nice pickup. Very few autos of him.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Freaking amazing collection! How did you find all these? Like did you find a checklist somewhere or did you just search players you knew played for the braves? I still need to get a Julio Franco auto. :D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Not a Braves fan but that is SIIIIICK!

1 suggestion:

Open your doors to Just/TriStar/Razor, because there are many sigs in there that probably arn't in the major companies, that can add a nice border to your collection, and can be had for a couple bucks a piece.

\

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
The spahn is right next to the eddie mathews :) I do need to pick up another one though, the one I have was after his signature was starting to go.

Dustan - That jordan is the only copy I have ever seen surface of it.

I have thought of adding some just/tristar/razor stuff but I like the braves uniform. Maybe I will start picking some of those up once I finish off the ones I know exist.

But those fan favorites are some of my favorite cards. I would love to see them do another set and get a Steve Avery autograph. I wish he had a certified autograph.

Oh and I did get one PM, I do have a tommy hanson autograph but it's in another set i am working on, so i do need to pick one of his up for my braves collection.

Members online