Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A mailday that makes me very happy. For all you Miley haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
never heard of him. is he good?

EDIT: Really nice on the Cam!
Had not pitched yet but he was supposed to be a razor exclusive and 31 of his cards slipped through donruss..

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
He acquired it by outbidding me on Ebay! :D Nice grab, I went to Ebay & tried to snag the 1 or 2 before "everyone" realized it's potential (my only fault is that I didn't think it would catch fire this much...or I would be posting that as my mailday today- I woulda bid more)... :D

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
He acquired it by outbidding me on Ebay! :D Nice grab, I went to Ebay & tried to snag the 1 or 2 before "everyone" realized it's potential (my only fault is that I didn't think it would catch fire this much...or I would be posting that as my mailday today- I woulda bid more)... :D
Haha, I didn't think it was that big either thats why i posted it BEFORE I bought it :x Could have gotten it for 3 instead 18 :lol:

So should I list, if so it will be BIN/BO..

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I would list with BIN/BO. On a side note, I mailed out the Ferrara Aflac on monday. Let me know when you get it.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
trolea1234 said:
I would list with BIN/BO. On a side note, I mailed out the Ferrara Aflac on monday. Let me know when you get it.
kk, if I forget to pm you but you it in a mail day that is yours cause I only have one coming...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
People hate me? :cry:

miley-cyrus-b_0.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
dchurg said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180319493908

Can't wait to see what kind of offers I get.. :lol: :cool: deff worth the 1.50 to list it...

Is this a joke? Someone bought it for $250???

Members online

Latest posts