Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did BrentandBecca break a ton of 206?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Sorry if I got the name wrong but Im wondering if you/they have any variations or SP or SSP info to pass along?

Im talking about stuff eqiv, to ginter's Saltiest Sailors, etc, stuff not listed on the sheets or wrapper.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I bought my first box today; I did pull a Nolan Ryan Silk 1/50, and a Pujols card with only his name on the back. Anyone know that the Pujols variation is called?

thanks!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Moonlight Graham said:
I bought my first box today; I did pull a Nolan Ryan Silk 1/50, and a Pujols card with only his name on the back. Anyone know that the Pujols variation is called?

thanks!

The silk is called trade with bouwob ;) see if you can find anything from my trade list in my mini profile

<------ Mini profile

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
nothing SSP or variations other than the mentioned personalities WHICH sadly are topps employees 1 in 2 cases #/206

sorry 20 cases took me 2 days so haven't been around

YES, not the best product of the year by far & i know you guys go after more of the prospects but this is not worse than chicle i promise you that
it is not for everyone, and i skipped it last year, & almost did this year as i thought it was a BREAK EVEN $ product in qty (qty is KEY as you build rare mini sets, bronze sets, master sets, some better tougher hits, etc)
this year they added some value and i got in cheap
but there is some small stuff that sells well due to strasburg & the numerous retired players that a&g does not have
all strasburg stuff is selling $10+ which is good and minis more
sold a ripken mini for $42 earlier & a mantle stamp card for $110

somethings i do like are the dual book cards, dual relic cards, and tons of legends like mantle, ruth, jackie, ripken, ryan, etc...
offline sells on the minis & silks have been good, but I have huge buyer for all silks and all minis /99 or less 9which every case yields 10-12 #/99 or less minis, averaging about $10-$12/card)

some autos are quite good...
ACA-PF Prince Fielder

ACA-MH Matt Holiday

ACA-NM Nick Markakis

ACA-AP Albert Pujols

ACA-MR Manny Ramirez

ACA-HR Hanley Ramirez

ACA-ARO Alex Rodriguez

ACA-DO David Ortiz

ACA-MBU Madison Bumgarner

TA-GB Gordon Beckham

TA-RB Ryan Braun

TA-TH Tommy Hanson

TA-DP Dustin Pedroia

TA-RZ Ryan Zimmerman

TA-RH Ryan Howard

TA-CRI Cal Ripken Jr.

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
Moonlight Graham said:

thanks!

that is the SP
i sold a ryan silk for $65 so you may get $40-$60

Latest posts