Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AKA Coastal, you suck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Thank you for generously sending me the 2009 Kelly Dugan Elite Auto when I wanted to buy/trade for it.

I appreciate the extra 2 Blue Refractors of Scott Mitchinson you included; unfortunately, it appears he's out of baseball. Reminded me of all the $ I threw into him. ;)

Thanks again. However -- and this is the "sucking" part, you've been unresponsive to my emails as to what YOU collect, so if someone has an idea as to what Mr. Coastal collects... please advise.

I appreciate your generousity.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
George_Calfas said:
:thumbs up:

thumb.png

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
This site wouldn't be much fun without all the members that make it up. I like sending out little gifts. It's my way of thanking you guys/gals for entertaining me after work. I thought you would get a kick out of the Mitchinson's (i still made a few bucks on him).

This was suppose to make it in that package ,but it's on it's way.

scanjn.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
kbob119 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Mudcatsfan said:
he collects mutiplicitous scans, bedbugs, & bikinis.

lol..I don't expect anything in return..ever. Just pay it forward.

Judging by your avatar, I'm guessing that school of thought is working out pretty well for ya! ;)

His avatar is all I ever remember about the man!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
AKA Coastal said:
This site wouldn't be much fun without all the members that make it up. I like sending out little gifts. It's my way of thanking you guys/gals for entertaining me after work. I thought you would get a kick out of the Mitchinson's (i still made a few bucks on him).

scanjn.jpg

Dude, seriously... stop.

:)

I tried paying it forward... sent out a good $500-1000 worth of player lots along with spending $100+ on postage the Christmas before last. Didn't work all that well. A lot of people just wanted to take take take.

thank you again.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Jeff N. said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1orsb6nt]This site wouldn't be much fun without all the members that make it up. I like sending out little gifts. It's my way of thanking you guys/gals for entertaining me after work. I thought you would get a kick out of the Mitchinson's (i still made a few bucks on him).

scanjn.jpg

Dude, seriously... stop.

I tried paying it forward... sent out a good $500-1000 worth of player lots along with spending $100+ on postage the Christmas before last. Didn't work all that well. A lot of people just wanted to take take take.

thank you again.[/quote:1orsb6nt]

The reward for a kind deed is not in the response of the receiver, but in the heart of the giver. While it's nice to hear a word of thanks, you should know that your good deed did not go unanswered as this thread indicates. Sometimes, the wheel of good deeds takes time before it stops on your name and good on AK for being there to do it and good on you for having been nice enough to send those cards out to others. You guys make the community a better place to be in with all the scammers and cheats out there.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Vagrant said:
Jeff N. said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":eek:37rq91t]This site wouldn't be much fun without all the members that make it up. I like sending out little gifts. It's my way of thanking you guys/gals for entertaining me after work. I thought you would get a kick out of the Mitchinson's (i still made a few bucks on him).

scanjn.jpg

Dude, seriously... stop.

thank you again.

The reward for a kind deed is not in the response of the receiver, but in the heart of the giver. While it's nice to hear a word of thanks, you should know that your good deed did not go unanswered as this thread indicates. Sometimes, the wheel of good deeds takes time before it stops on your name and good on AK for being there to do it and good on you for having been nice enough to send those cards out to others. You guys make the community a better place to be in with all the scammers and cheats out there.[/quote:eek:37rq91t]

Oh, it wasn't an attempt to "get anything". .. I had asked that people send me .01 via paypal (which Paypal kept) so that I could print out a mailing label with a modicum of work since there were a LOT of lots going out. There was a lot of kvetching. It made me regret doing anything nice.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Jeff N. said:
Vagrant said:
[quote="Jeff N.":buinibj9][quote="AKA Coastal":buinibj9]This site wouldn't be much fun without all the members that make it up. I like sending out little gifts. It's my way of thanking you guys/gals for entertaining me after work. I thought you would get a kick out of the Mitchinson's (i still made a few bucks on him).

scanjn.jpg

Dude, seriously... stop.

thank you again.

The reward for a kind deed is not in the response of the receiver, but in the heart of the giver. While it's nice to hear a word of thanks, you should know that your good deed did not go unanswered as this thread indicates. Sometimes, the wheel of good deeds takes time before it stops on your name and good on AK for being there to do it and good on you for having been nice enough to send those cards out to others. You guys make the community a better place to be in with all the scammers and cheats out there.[/quote:buinibj9]

Oh, it wasn't an attempt to "get anything". .. I had asked that people send me .01 via paypal (which Paypal kept) so that I could print out a mailing label with a modicum of work since there were a LOT of lots going out. There was a lot of kvetching. It made me regret doing anything nice.[/quote:buinibj9]

No good deed goes unpunished!
DANNY

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another great endorsement of the AKA! Good to hear...

And since no-one else responded, and he said no reward, I'll LYK he has Chris Young (Ariz), Carlos Gonzalez (Rockies), Devin Harris (NJ Nets) and Andre Johnson (Houston WR) all stashed away somewhere.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
gt2590 said:
Another great endorsement of the AKA! Good to hear...

And since no-one else responded, and he said no reward, I'll LYK he has Chris Young (Ariz), Carlos Gonzalez (Rockies), Devin Harris (NJ Nets) and Andre Johnson (Houston WR) all stashed away somewhere.

Thank you.

Members online

Latest posts