Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dont like: "WOW LOOK HOTTTTTT SP RARE?"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Then how annoying is this when you open an ebay auction? :lol:

!Bn!Ntlw!2k~$(KGrHqYOKjoEtkjpStt!BLht3PFL3!~~_35.jpg

Maybe the winner can ask the seller to "tag" his name on some wall under a train station.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Haha I think I saw one of his other auctions. I badly want to believe that the seller laughs about it as much as we do

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!

Those that are thinking I'm crazy can take note how long they looked at the picture over any other plain pic. The image, however absurd, is great advertising.

(No, I'm not being sarcastic or joking around)

The mere fact that were discussing this right now; the fact that it sparked a thread means it's good advertising. Have you ever seen a really bad commercial on television and taken notice? As stupid as it looks, the concept is genius.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
sheetskout said:
ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!

Those that are thinking I'm crazy can take note how long they looked at the picture over any other plain pic. The image, however absurd, is great advertising.

The mere fact that were discussing this right now; the fact that it sparked a thread means it's good advertising. Have you ever seen a really bad commercial on television and taken notice? As stupid as it looks, the concept is genius.

I have to agree on this one.

voteEjordan

Jul 10, 2010
Washington DC
tonsofcommons said:
sheetskout said:
ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!

I have to agree on this one.

wow! look! apply directly to the forehead!!

Latest posts