Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Redemption Question???>>???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
So I got this email today from UD

Congratulations Brent!

Your redemption(s) has been moved to the shipment process. During this process your card(s) will be sorted, placed in protective cases, and packaged. We thank you for your patience while the cards are organized and prepared for shipping. Please allow 3-6 weeks from the receipt of this message in order for the process to complete and the delivery of your redemption card(s).
RYYRHWQ5T - 2008 MLB SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS #ED TO 699 CD # 189 - TRAVIS DENKER

Well they told me it was not being made so I asked for a replacement but does this mean I am going to be getting my Denker Auto? Or do they still put the name of the card even with a replacement? Thanks!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
They have the name of your original redemption still. I just got a UD redemption package today.

It's kind of a weird one. This is the card.

ARNIE RISEN
2007-08 NBA UD BLACK LETTERS AUTOGRAPH WHITE # ED TO 5 LA-AR

They sent me a Dual Patch autograph card of Arnie Risen and Al Cervi #5/5.

Also, they sent me a Special Endorsements auto of Ken Griffey Jr. Wow. I am really happy!

Image319.jpg
Image318.jpg
Image320.jpg

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
boxbreaker44 said:
Dang I was kind of hoping that they actually had the Denker auto.

Thanks Lisa.

They sent me another Risen auto (albeit a nicer one!), so maybe they will send you another Denker auto from a different set?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
lisu said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Dang I was kind of hoping that they actually had the Denker auto.

Thanks Lisa.

They sent me another Risen auto (albeit a nicer one!), so maybe they will send you another Denker auto from a different set?
This was going to be his first UD Auto :)

Members online

Latest posts