Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hank Aaron 1969 Topps #100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
4 of your first 10 posts have been blog links.Out of the lack of anything interesting posted by you I won't won't even click the link.Food for thought.
Mike

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
hofmichael said:
4 of your first 10 posts have been blog links.Out of the lack of anything interesting posted by you I won't won't even click the link.Food for thought.
Mike
If it doesn't interest you, you always have the option to not click. Some people are interested in them. 4 out of 10 posts. Wow.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
benner73 said:
hofmichael said:
Mike
If it doesn't interest you, you always have the option to not click. Some people are interested in them. 4 out of 10 posts. Wow.
I think you missed my point.My point was that if your posts contain some interesting information it will drive people to the link.

Members online