Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE FINAL BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 9/3 (No Moosetake About It)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good one, Joe.

Joe LeCates (Easton, MD): Putting aside the Greek-American celebration that John is probably putting on in the office today; as the resident Royals expert, JJ, how do you stack-up Moustakas, Hosmer, and Myers as pro prospects? All have a chance to be stars, but who would you lay your money on to be the best?

J.J. Cooper: Yanni may have a different ranking, and let me make it clear, I'm not saying this won't change completely once I start bearing down to do the Royals' Top 30, but right now I think I'd have Myers top, then Moustakas then Hosmer. But if you want to argue Hosmer No. 1 of those three, I'm not going to complain. They are oh-so-close.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Jaypers said:
Good one, Joe.

Joe LeCates (Easton, MD): Putting aside the Greek-American celebration that John is probably putting on in the office today; as the resident Royals expert, JJ, how do you stack-up Moustakas, Hosmer, and Myers as pro prospects? All have a chance to be stars, but who would you lay your money on to be the best?

J.J. Cooper: Yanni may have a different ranking, and let me make it clear, I'm not saying this won't change completely once I start bearing down to do the Royals' Top 30, but right now I think I'd have Myers top, then Moustakas then Hosmer. But if you want to argue Hosmer No. 1 of those three, I'm not going to complain. They are oh-so-close.
:lol: Gotta give John a tough time about Greek players and long-tossing whenever possible. Interesting to hear JJ's ranking there. Considering JJ does the Royals Top 10 I'm sure his voice was given some extra weight when POY voting was done. Not saying its Myers based on that alone, but something to note I believe.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Jaypers said:
Kardkollector46 said:
Joe Cruz at 10 is terrible....

Meaning, too low or too high?
Sorry for not clarifying, in my opinion too low. Hes gotten almost no attention all year but hes been the single most consistent pitcher (maybe even player) in the FSL this year with better numbers than Barnese and comparable if not as good numbers as Moore. Hes constantly overlooked due to a) Charlotte's rotation and b) the Rays system but he has really come a long way.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb ... pid=502341
I mean look at his last 12 games!

Members online