Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reds VS. Cards part 2

who win series

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
I'll start by saying reds take series even though I would not be surprised if they swept as I think they want revenge over the last time they met .

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I don't see any chance of the Reds sweeping-they are facing Garcia, Wainwright, Carpenter.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds swept, to be honest. If the Cards DON'T sweep, I think this race is about over. So basically, if the Reds take 1 or more games, they are at least 7 up once the series is over. That would probably put a wrap on the Central.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Cardinals must sweep to have any shot at the division and really need to take at least 2 of 3 to keep in range of the WC.

But, then again, maybe a team that regularly has Ryan, Schumaker, Miles, and Feliz in it; isn't really a Playoff caliber team.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
Cardinals must sweep to have any shot at the division and really need to take at least 2 of 3 to keep in range of the WC.

But, then again, maybe a team that regularly has Ryan, Schumaker, Miles, and Feliz in it; isn't really a Playoff caliber team.

Exactly...people are saying..."what happend to the cardinals".... well there you have it...seven out of their nine guys in the lineup suck.