Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Idea Ebay Should utilize to help users work together?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Ebay Should have forums on there website for users to communicate and learn from each others mistakes. Revealing scammers, buyers that take forever to pay, and other malicious members, this is just an idea that came to mind after dealing with some jagaloon who ****** me around for two weeks and pretty much manipulated me so there was nothing i can do about it, now this member able to make another sellers life a living nightmare, but on the other hand it could be used for positive things as well, like peoples most wanted lists also buyers/sellers can talk about experiences with other members that were pleasant and showing all who the true #1 rated sellers and powers sellers are rather than the totally inferior grading system they have now......so I im bored and I though maybe this can be an interesting topic to kick around

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
The "want list" idea has been done. Not sure if that's even a function any longer. I took hours one day and listed a bunch of wants... just ended up getting tons of spam replies...

My listing:
Looking for 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Eddie Murray

Common replies:
Want this 1984 Ralston Purina Eddie Murray card?

::facepalm::

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Ive done that before I opened and auction as an wanted ad I need a 2010 longoria ginter auto, so I put a pic of his n43 auto and listed it for 1,000,000 and in the title i put the card in the title and 10 minutes later a dude emailed me we worked a deal out and 3 days later it was in my hands, but ebay took it down later that day but it worked

Members online

No members online now.