Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do these 2 Porcello Aflac's look for BGS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Aflac11.jpg

Aflac.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Sweet Porcello's kind of hard to tell when I do not have the cards in hand. Send em to me and I'll let you know. ;)

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
jbone17 said:
Those are 2 of the best that I have seen. Not bad.

Yea I would agree with Jbone. I've seen bad fading autos. But these look better. I'd say well centered also.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I also want to send this in:

The gold is perfectly centered...there is a SLIGHT nick on one of the corners...worth sending in still?

Gold.jpg

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
jdacunha said:
I also want to send this in:

The gold is perfectly centered...there is a SLIGHT nick on one of the corners...worth sending in still?

Gold.jpg

its O/C T/B the corner might give you a 9 as will the centering possibly, so maybe it would get a 9, possible 9.5

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
Yeah, because most likely they won't notice it and you still might pull out a 9.5

If he can see what makes you think a bgs guy isnt going to see it under magnification?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
You never know lol. What if BGS just slabs and doesn't give a crap? Who knows, they can pull a PSA like move and certify fakes. I am not saying that they will slab fakes lol, but that type of dumb move. Who they hell knows anymore lol?

Members online

Latest posts