Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Million Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coachman35

Mar 31, 2010
Boston, Ma
I have 56 cards unlocked in this program and with no real chance at winning a contest there I will trade whatever card or cards someone needs to help them out. I am not going to list them all here but if someone wants to send me a message or post a player or team that you want I will check and see if I have that.

Coachman35

Mar 31, 2010
Boston, Ma
I don't want much at all, if I have a card or cards you want you can just go to the topps million site and send me something you dont want as a trade.

I started with like 12 card redemptions and just accepted trades and am now up to 56 cards, but realizing that I am not going to win anything I figure maybe I can help someone else out as there are still a bunch of contest.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Send me a list of what you have (you can PM me) and my user name on the MCG site is Sabrgeek

Regards
Rich

Coachman35

Mar 31, 2010
Boston, Ma
You can move it wherever, I figured I would post something about it and try to get some of these cards to whomever needs them.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm currently trying to trade my cards for anything Boston Red Sox - trying to turn those into PC cards, so they are worth having them delivered.

I'd be interested in any Red Sox. Also not trying to get Yaz, Williams or superstars - I'll take any Boston scrub....for my comparable scrubs. :lol:

Latest posts