Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congrats to Alex Rodriguez, 13 straight seasons of 100+ RBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff152380

Feb 23, 2010
Vermont
Loaded Seattle lineup, Loaded Texas Lineup, Loaded Yankees Lineup... go figure! I don't want to hate on Arod, cause its quite the accomplishment, but many other players could have done the same thing in those lineups.....

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Canocollector#1 said:
A-Rod is now the ONLY player in MLB history to have 14 seasons of 100+ RBI's

ARod is 3-1/2 times the player Mickey Mantle was!

(Mantle only had 4 out of 18 seasons w/ 100+ RBI)

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
jeff152380 said:
Loaded Seattle lineup, Loaded Texas Lineup, Loaded Yankees Lineup... go figure! I don't want to hate on Arod, cause its quite the accomplishment, but many other players could have done the same thing in those lineups.....

He's one of the biggest reasons those lineups would be considered 'loaded' though.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
And it's a shame that he had to add a miniscule amount of production by the use of PED's and forever tarnish his name.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
fkw said:
Canocollector#1 said:

The fact that Mantle had only four 100 RBI seasons always amazed me. Especially when Danny Tartabull, Bernie Williams, and Dante Bichette each had five such seasons.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
And it's a shame that he had to add a miniscule amount of production by the use of PED's and forever tarnish his name.

Agreed, fortunately it's becoming more and more widely accepted as a 'baseball' issue, and not any single player issue. It's only a matter of time before PED usage will be a insignificant blurb in baseball lore like greenies in the 70's or cocaine in the 20's, ect... Well, except for thoes who made a mockery of themselvs in the public eye like Bonds, Clemens, Palmerio, ect.. There images will forever be tarnished by there on camera(off field) actions with regards to PED's.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
leatherman said:
fkw said:
Canocollector#1 said:

The fact that Mantle had only four 100 RBI seasons always amazed me. Especially when Danny Tartabull, Bernie Williams, and Dante Bichette each had five such seasons.

I also heard on XM the other day that Ty Cobb once won a triple crown and led BOTH leagues with 9 HR'S!

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
it ashame he got hurt or he would be on his way to another 30 hr season as well...also another thing i find amusing is how longoria is seen as the power hitting 3rd baseman in the mlb yet he has 2 hr's and 8 rbi's less than arod who has missed a good amount of games this year due to injury

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
it's amazing what steroids can do for one's career.

and a-roid could carry mantle's jock around for him, that's as close as he'll ever get to anything regarding mickey mantle.

yes they are 22-3 w/o him this year heard it on sportscenter this am.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
yes they are 22-3 w/o him this year heard it on sportscenter this am.

so your saying they are better without him? I mean seriously come on now....they probably would have been better without him in the playoffs last year to...oh wait

Members online

Latest posts