Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MCG problem... and it's a big one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am somehow losing my MCG cards.

I never traded them, or have had them shipped to me.

I started out with about 15 cards last I checked, and I went to redeem another one, and I was down to 8 (before the redemption).

I wouldn't have cared so much but it was the older ones that I had planned on having shipped that are lost.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I'm pretty sure its because you checked them to ship but never actually shipped them out. I had this happen to me as well and had to read through their sites 'Help' features to figure out what happened to them. You have to go and cancel the shipment manually and then the cards are put back into your main account where they can be viewed and traded.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
that sucks man, I would post something on their facebook page, that seems to get action
first. make sure you post it early in the morning so you have the best chance of getting
a response.

Kevin

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TBTwinsFan said:
I am losing cards somehow... I don't trade them, and if I did I would obviously see a replacement, but some of the oldest ones are gone... and it's frustrating me.

I know I didn't redeem them...

What is up with it? Is there some fine print somewhere that I missed or is it a glitch?

Sorry... I re-read that and said "What did I just type there?"

Basically what has happened is I had about 15 cards, and I know I didn't trade or have them shipped, and I now have 9 cards. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but some of the ones I lost were some older ones that I wanted shipped to me.

I will post to their page. Thanks!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
boomo said:
what is mcg?

so not only do you insult the guy, but you don't even know what he is talking about...nice.

If you did not understand what mcg was you would have no idea what he was talking about. I do not see this as an insult but someone who was trying to figure out how to answer a question.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
bouwob said:
schmidtfan20 said:
boomo said:
what is mcg?

so not only do you insult the guy, but you don't even know what he is talking about...nice.

If you did not understand what mcg was you would have no idea what he was talking about. I do not see this as an insult but someone who was trying to figure out how to answer a question.

so why even click on the post then?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yes, as i read that 1st post i was really lost.
schmidt, are you pleased that everyone hates you?
i mean 100% of the board, 100%.
thanks for completing our deal for the howard too, stay classy.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 and boomo

Please do not post in this thread unless you can provide a comment not related to each other.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I would also suggest using the customer relations # instead of the cs number. cs is a bunch
of idiots but cust relations can help. I would also add that all internet cs goes through
etopps, so if you see that, or have to respond to that don't worry.

Good Luck
Kevin

Members online