Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could this be real?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I thought all the MLB Logos in 2005 weren't from this insert set: [ebay:2sh55mqw]160477878035[/ebay:2sh55mqw]

I'd rather have the ENTIRE logo, not just a part of it (contrary to what DLP was doing in 2005), which is another thing that has my cockels up.

It's a little too rich for my blood anyway, especially since I own, arguabley, the best Logoman you can get of a player in 2005 TotT.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I vote fake too, too recent.

Back in the day they did throw them into more regularish GU sets.

I do believe that this card is real....

jjlogo.jpg

I got it right when the product came out, and it's a total scrub.

The only problem is, if my card is real, or if it's fake.... it's still worth about the same amount of worthless. So just let me keep thinking it's real, even if you think it's fake. :D

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I pulled a Randy Johnson MLB logo out of Leaf.. I need to see if I still have a scan as I sold the card..

here's the scan

randy.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
I pulled a Randy Johnson MLB logo out of Leaf.. I need to see if I still have a scan as I sold the card..

here's the scan

randy.jpg

That is not the type of MLB Logo that the OP is talking about. To the OP, I'd be shocked if that card was real.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
hive17 said:
It's a little too rich for my blood anyway, especially since I own, arguabley, the best Logoman you can get of a player in 2005 TotT.

Scan or Ban! Can we see it?

!B2KP0Dg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKjoE)NLnO2uoBMhV1c,6Ig~~_12.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Canocollector#1 said:
hive17 said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":35fin1xm]
hive17 said:

Scan or Ban! Can we see it?

!B2KP0Dg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKjoE)NLnO2uoBMhV1c,6Ig~~_12.jpg

I think he was talking about the best Logoman you own.[/quote:35fin1xm]

Oh... :oops:

I posted in that "best card" thread.

Members online

Latest posts