Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pete rose charlie hustle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I was looking for an auto at the national that said charlie hustle and couldn't find anything. Anyone have an auto of his that says this? How rare is this?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I'm sure if you threw enough money at the guy at a signing he would put it on a ball
for you.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
bouwob said:
I was looking for an auto at the national that said charlie hustle and couldn't find anything. Anyone have an auto of his that says this? How rare is this?
There was a dude at the national selling 30x40 Rose auto's with some inscribed, for $40. If you can try to find him I bet he has them still, he had hundreds

Brian

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
These are what I see that are signed Charlie Hustle: [ebay:1rq34b94]120616816990[/ebay:1rq34b94]

I would love to add one to my collection some day as well.

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Went to the suntimes show a couple years back. He refused to sign it after the people selling auto tickets told me he would. He said he is under contract and can only sign it now on certain jerseys.

Members online

No members online now.