Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AA West Tenn Diamond Jaxx to become "Jackson Generals"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
After the game today the West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx announced some changes to the organization. The most notable change was reaching back to 1935 to renew the name "Jackson Generals".

Speaking of history, Leury Bonilla played all 9 positions for the Jaxx in the regular season finale today. :eek:

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Were you there? I was there also. I got Bonilla to sign my ticket and couple of Nick Franklin items. He seemed like a nice guy. Said he was very tired from the rush of getting there in time.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Joeed10 said:
Were you there? I was there also. I got Bonilla to sign my ticket and couple of Nick Franklin items. He seemed like a nice guy. Said he was very tired from the rush of getting there in time.

I did not get to make it but heard that the changes were going to be announced. Just could not get there. I had a hunch they were going to go back to Generals but did not know for sure until word got out. Did you listen to all of the announcements? What else is going on?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Joeed10 said:

I got me a nice DiamondJaxx polo for 5 bucks Friday, and also an Ackley t-shirt for the same. I wanted to put in a bid on the game used auto jerseys but I completely forgot until last night and the auction ended yesterday mornign.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I will admit that I am sad that Ribbee will no longer be the mascot. The organization has a great thing going with Ribbee.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Very interesting; long live the Diamond Jaxx!
j15.jpg

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
at the clubhouse store inside the stadium Friday they had 2 pairs of game used pants on sale for $1.00 each. The names were faintly legible but I didnt recognize either. If they would've fit I was going to buy them to wear as softball pants next year :lol:

Members online

Latest posts