Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday thanks and an almost Dunn project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I apologize in advance that this is a long read. I think you will enjoy it though if you take the time to read it all.

Scott (schillingfan) had PMed me about a Dunn autograph that he thought was a reasonable price. It was, but I was unable to pull the trigger on the card. Today, it arrived in my mailbox thanks to Scott.

2004 Prime Cuts Silver Century auto /44
scan0012.jpg

Then Dave (pghbuccos) picked up a card for me as a thank you for tipping him off on a card he needed for his PC.

2005 Prestige AL Central Champs, print run 27
scan0001.jpg

These were only available through redemption and they were released in complete sets. So a lot of player collectors know how big of a pain they are. I also have the AL West Champs (17). If you have any Dunns from the other sets, please let me know.

Thank you Dave and Scott for your generosity, it is very much appreciated.

George Calfas sent me one of my best maildays ever when he had picked up a Superfractor for me (there were other great cards he sent as well). I have never completed a rainbow before, but with the Super, I felt that I had to. I haven’t quite finished it yet, but I’m pretty close. I got the refractor, xfractor, blue refractor, and gold refractor in today. Another thanks to Dave as I sent him the money and he picked them up off the Beckett Marketplace for me.

Base, Refractor, Purple Refractor, Xfractor
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20A.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20C.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20E.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20G.jpg

2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20I.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20K.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20M.jpg
2009BowmanChromeDraftBDPW20Q.jpg

Blue Refractor, Gold Refractor, Orange Refractor, Superfractor

I’m down to only missing the Red Refractor. So if you have one or if you pull one, please keep me in mind. I’m looking forward to completing my first rainbow.

Thank you again to Dave, Scott, and George. Thank you for taking the time to check this out as well.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Nice Stuff! That Adam Dunn Superfractor is one of my most wanted cards, I wish I could have pulled the trigger when it was on Ebay but at the time I couldn't. Hopefully you can find the red refractor and finish the rainbow!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Joe good to know the Dunn's all arrived safely. you're very welcome for the Prestige and good luck finding the Red.

way to go George and Scott on the Super and the autograph.

Members online

Latest posts