Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Blue Refractor Error?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElonU

Jul 18, 2010
I pulled an Alexi Amarista blue refractor auto card from a box today, and noticed the name on the front is different than the name on back. His name on the front is listed "Alexia" but on the back it is "Alexi."

Anyone know if this is an uncorrected card?

Thanks
Heath

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
My ref auto has the same spelling... but on his base Chromes both sides say Alexia. Probably uncorrected.

voteEjordan

Jul 10, 2010
Washington DC
Interesting that there are so many spelling mistakes in recent Bowman - including Jordan Zimmermann (actual spelling, the card only has 1 n at the end) and Domonic Brown as Dominic Brown.

Any other notables?

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
voteEjordan said:
Interesting that there are so many spelling mistakes in recent Bowman - including Jordan Zimmermann (actual spelling, the card only has 1 n at the end) and Domonic Brown as Dominic Brown.

Any other notables?

Dont know if you are specifically calling out 2010 only, but Jeff Samardzijia was printed in 08 draft with the extra "i" on the chrome version only. Base card spelled it correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts