Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We know this news didnt cause Sam to break his phone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
http://mmajunkie.com/news/20561/todd-du ... om+Feed%29

Sounds like hes had a tough year but hes got the right attitude:

"I've lost a lot of things this year," Duffee said. "I went from losing the biggest fight of my life to losing my dad two weeks later to losing my best friend a week after that. I lost a coach, and now I've lost my job. At this point, it isn't the worst thing that could ever happen to me. There are people who would kill to be in my situation, and I just have to stay positive and keep moving forward – tuck your chin and keep moving forward.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I feel too bad for the guy to really make as much fun of him about this as I'd enjoy doing.

I had heard his dad died, and I'm not going to be giving a guy **** after his dad's recently died. That'd be horrible of me.

I'll have to look into which one of his friends died.

But I'm not going to even say anything to him about it.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
That's cool. It seems like he's really going through a rough patch and I think it would be ******* of anyone to kick a guy when he's down. Even if he wasn't a dan.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
JzWand said:
That's cool. It seems like he's really going through a rough patch and I think it would be ******* of anyone to kick a guy when he's down. Even if he wasn't a dan.

Hence why I'm not.

But the getting cut was self inflicted.

Members online

Latest posts