Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is going to be awesome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
i'm not really excited about that product.

I'm sure there will be some dogs in there, but Rose, Lebron, Crosby, and Tiger autos all in one product?
Sound like a winner to me!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
goldenegg1 said:
cgilmo said:

I'm sure there will be some dogs in there, but Rose, Lebron, Crosby, and Tiger autos all in one product?

eh, it's outside of my comfort zone so I probably won't participate.

Baseball / Football for me, everything else can take a hike.

I certainly understand why people would love this product, it just does nothing for me.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
They will be treading very lightly on the baseball images, so I can't fathom what any of the baseball photos will look like. Griffey in a t-shirt? Rose in a sport coat? Could be interesting.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
cgilmo said:
goldenegg1 said:
cgilmo said:

eh, it's outside of my comfort zone so I probably won't participate.

Baseball / Football for me, everything else can take a hike.

I certainly understand why people would love this product, it just does nothing for me.

suprise another product to put jordan and lebron in since they cant show them in their nba jersey....have you checked out the new hockey set their making? Yes lebron james is the new rookie in hockey this year i guess ::facepalm::

bronhockey.jpg

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Didn't UD already do a product just like this, in maybe 2002 or so? UD Superstars or something? That product was very ehhh and I think this product will be the same.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
Didn't UD already do a product just like this, in maybe 2002 or so? UD Superstars or something? That product was very ehhh and I think this product will be the same.

i am not a fan of this product either but it is far superior to superstars...the hits in that were dual and triple gu

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
EVERY UD product looks awesome on the sell-sheet.

I'll probably wait to see some breaks before I think about purchasing a box. Thought I saw, last time it was previewed here, there was stuff like Lacrosse auto's in it......and until proven otherwise - I'm assuming those are the types of hits you'll see from a typical break. Though I will say it's probably a good idea on their part and a way to use their exclusives without the licenses.

Members online