Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gu card question Picture Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I was looking through some jsy cards that have been virtually gathering dust here to add to my trade list. I had two Vlad Jsys. I looked at one carefully, and I noticed there was a button whole on it. Does this increase the value by anything? If so, how much? It's a very awesome card, and I was excited to come accross it.
Scan, I know I know, it's probably not so obvious, but if you can see the split, it's a button hole:
ButtonHole.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: Gu card question

potentially yes by a great margin.

Weird when you think about it, when you pay a premium for less jersey ;)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Gu card question

bouwob said:
potentially yes by a great margin.

Weird when you think about it, when you pay a premium for less jersey ;)
Lol. That is actually a great point. It should be worth less, but since it's obviously a lot rarer, it's probably worth a lot more. I'll edit the topic with a scan in a sec.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Are you sure it's a button hole? It looks like it's just two pieces of jersey glued down next to each other. You can see that the fabric is different on the two sides of the window. At least that's what it looks like to me.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
rebelpawn said:
Are you sure it's a button hole? It looks like it's just two pieces of jersey glued down next to each other. You can see that the fabric is different on the two sides of the window. At least that's what it looks like to me.
+1

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
rebelpawn said:
I have a cheap scanner, so it won't show it well. I'm certain it's a button hole. At first, I thought it was a seam, but then i inspected carefully.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
IndyMann said:
rebelpawn said:
+1

You sure dude?

If you look at the scan, it actually looks like two different types of fabric.

Members online

Latest posts