Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help from Chipper/Braves/90 Inserts Collectors..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
I have this card I am selling on consignment for someone. I am unfamiliar with it, but it jumped out at me since it is a rare 90s insert out of 100. Anyone have any information on this card and / or value?

It's a Chipper Jones Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Sec 1 Row 0 Seat 10, 15/100

Picture is here

IMG_0320.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg

Thanks for any information!

Tom

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
If selling it online, make sure to show a picture of the back. There are fake/backdoor copies of these cards. Yours is real based on the name in blue on the back of the card. The fake/backdoor copies don't have the name at all on the back. The prices on the Andruw Jones ones differ significantly. So be sure to point out that it is a legit copy or just add a scan of the back. Good Luck with the sale!

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
AndruwHRJones said:
If selling it online, make sure to show a picture of the back. There are fake/backdoor copies of these cards. Yours is real based on the name in blue on the back of the card. The fake/backdoor copies don't have the name at all on the back. The prices on the Andruw Jones ones differ significantly. So be sure to point out that it is a legit copy or just add a scan of the back. Good Luck with the sale!

Thanks for the tip, I was going to include a back picture anyways since it shows the numbering, but had no idea regarding the fakes! Good information to have!

Tom

Members online

Latest posts