Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

buying a case.?.Bowman vs. Elite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
hey guys, im finally about to buy my first case and would love some help. Now i have heard everything about elite and am pretty excited but i am also wondering about the next bowman product. which case do you think i should buy, and i would most likely buy from da or one of the FCB sponsors. let me know your thoughts and thanks

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Re: Thinking of buying a case..?

Depends on what you like, buy what you like best. I'd go with Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome. I'd go with any of the three sponsors on this site. All seem to be rock solid.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Re: Thinking of buying a case..?

matchpenalty said:
Depends on what you like, buy what you like best. I'd go with Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome. I'd go with any of the three sponsors on this site. All seem to be rock solid.

Topps Chrome doesn't have any first year prospects however, just base & Autograph RC's and USA autographs. If you are going for prospects, Elite or Bowman Chrome is your best bet.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Case wise i'd go BC...just because of the overall big hit potential.

Box wise I would go Elite...cause i'm broke trying to feed 2 teenage sons :)

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I'm in the same delimma, although I bought a case of BC, TC and DPP. I'm debating if I should add a case of Elite to that list. 136 Autos...but it's expensive for 20 boxes and you have to sit on the cards before they are really worth anything.

As the other guys have been saying, it depends on what you collect, or plan to do with your cards.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
It seems like you have to sit less and less every year with Elite. There are at least
5 players in elite that have already hit the majors and plenty more behind them. I really
think elite is the more fun rip. With Bow Chrome you really have to get a huge hit and
it has to be a good player. I wouldn't even look at topps chrome, waste of money.

Kevin

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
thanks everyone so far...well i am deff a prospect guy, who can wait and sit on cards. i hav already thrown out the idea of topps chrome, so yeah still deciding between the more expensive and more boxes elite and 12 boxes and halff price bowman

Members online

Latest posts