Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 9/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Really Giants, you guys are letting me down!

Bumgarner pitching well 7IP 1ER...and no run support! Cmon get a couple runs on the board please!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
really last game 7+IP no runs and gets a ND and now 7IP+ 1 run and gets a loss!

Welcome to the Giants bumgarner!

Signed,

Matt Cain and Barry Zito (and rest of giants ::facepalm:: )

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I said the same thing last night.

The Giants seem to have the easier schedule the rest of the way (18 games...6 road/12 home) than do the Padres (20 games (7 home/13 road).

Tomorrow's matchup should be a good one...Lincecum and Latos.

Go Padres!

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Superfractor said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
I really hope the Braves and Rockies Lose tonight

Signed,

San Diego Padres

Rodrigo Lopez vs. Ubaldo Jimenez? You better hope.

All your base are belong to the Rockies.

Ubaldo isnt God, he either pitches a shutout or gives up 6 ER, i like those chances ;)

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Superfractor said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Superfractor said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Signed,

San Diego Padres

Ubaldo isnt God, he either pitches a shutout or gives up 6 ER, i like those chances ;)

Not really, but okay... .

Italics ::facepalm::

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Superfractor said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Superfractor said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Signed,

San Diego Padres

Not really, but okay... .

Italics ::facepalm::
:|

Jimenez sported a 2.83 ERA, for the month of August; Jimenez currently sports a 3.86 ERA in two starts, in September.

"Not really."

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Back to back shutouts for the Cubs. And this kinda cruel, kinda cool prank by the Brewers' fans:

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers are investigating the origin of a fake news release critical of Chicago Cubs general manager Jim Hendry that was distributed in the Miller Park press box.

The release touts a fake book by Hendry, "How to Finish Near Last Place with the Highest Payroll in the League." It was included in the press notes for the Cubs and Brewers game Friday night and was quickly removed once the prank was discovered.

Brewers spokesman Tyler Barnes said the team was not yet able to identify the author of the fake release. A picture of the release was posted in a Chicago Tribune tweet.

The release lists chapters such as, "Why I signed Milton Bradley!" and "Why I released Casey McGehee only to see him hit 20 home runs and drive in nearly 100 runs for a division rival!"

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The KOA guys mistakenly called Matt Reynolds (LHP), Greg Renolds - I nearly **** my pants when I heard the name three times. I gave a big WTF? "Why wasn't I informed of his recall?!"

Rockies finally figure out Rodrigo - tied. Ubaldo was a trooper. He managed to clean up his messes, but that pitch count did not allow him to go further into the game. Six innings, and one run isn't bad, though. Luckily, Ubaldo does not get the loss.

Let's see what the Rockies can do against the D-Back's bullpen?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Superfractor said:

The KOA guys mistakenly called Matt Reynolds (LHP), Greg Renolds - I nearly shat my pants when I heard the name three times. I gave a big WTF? "Why wasn't I informed of his recall?!"

:lol: :lol: That happened during the Giants game last time the Rockies were here a few weeks ago. After about 5 times they corrected themselves and then talked about how great Greg is and all the records he broke at Stanford. Finally they said he went to Pacifica High School, which doesn't exist.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Superfractor said:

The KOA guys mistakenly called Matt Reynolds (LHP), Greg Renolds - I nearly shat my pants when I heard the name three times. I gave a big WTF? "Why wasn't I informed of his recall?!"

:lol: :lol: That happened during the Giants game last time the Rockies were here a few weeks ago. After about 5 times they corrected themselves and then talked about how great Greg is and all the records he broke at Stanford. Finally they said he went to Pacifica High School, which doesn't exist.

Haha - I had no idea. I'm sure you'd be the first to post something about it, so I figured it was a mistake. Still, he was rather great, during the latter part of the MiLB season. There's still hope. :)

Let's laugh, again: http://cgi.ebay.com/GREG-REYNOLDS-2007- ... _587wt_930

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Superfractor said:
kdailey4315 said:
Superfractor said:

Haha - I had no idea. I'm sure you'd be the first to post something about it, so I figured it was a mistake. Still, he was rather great, during the latter part of the MiLB season. There's still hope. :)

Let's laugh, again: http://cgi.ebay.com/GREG-REYNOLDS-2007- ... _587wt_930
:lol: :lol: I love that listing. I emailed the seller telling him I have 8 BGS 9.5 Blues that I would sell him at half his listing price. He hasn't replied yet. ;)

Members online

Latest posts