Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very new to this site...hoping to trade for some Ryan Braun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm very active on a different trading site and am really not having an easy time navigating this site yet, but that being said I would love to learn how if it means more Ryan Brauns for my PC. If anyone is willing to give a newbie a chance then let me know. I have lots of cards but only listed 2 here so far.

I recognize some names/avatars from the other site I use so hopefully I'll be welcomed here too!

-al

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Welcome to the site buddy, here is a link to the transaction board's where you can make a post to "Trade for Braun's".

viewforum.php?f=16

Next time just go to the "Board Index" & scroll down until you see the "Baseball Transaction" forum & select it anytime you want to try to buy/sell/trade baseball item's (select the "Football Transaction" forum for football, etc.). I hope this helps.

Take care & Good Luck, Dave. :D

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Welcome to the site!!

Overall, this is a great site. The people here are nice, giving, informative, etc. Don't ever be afraid to ask a question.

David

Members online