Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow. This auto is not even close.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Cant say one way or the other about a George Bell auto but I love the seller's description:

THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE ITEM DESCRIBED IN THE TITLE AND PICTURED BELOW

FULLY AUTHENTICATED BY JSA WITH A MASS AUTHENTICATION AUCTION HOUSE LETTER - PLEASE NOTE - COPY OF THE LETTER IS NOT AVAILABLE

200% LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY

........................I dont care what anyone says, thats funny right there!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
agentjak said:
Cant say one way or the other about a George Bell auto but I love the seller's description:

FULLY AUTHENTICATED BY JSA WITH A MASS AUTHENTICATION AUCTION HOUSE LETTER - PLEASE NOTE - COPY OF THE LETTER IS NOT AVAILABLE

........................I dont care what anyone says, thats funny right there!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
693lolface.jpg

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
hoopster3977 said:
agentjak said:

693lolface.jpg

I'm gunna have nightmares about that now... :shock:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
So, it's authenticated by JSA, but the dog ate the letter. That works for me. The same thing happened with me with my Jesus Christ auto.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
agentjak said:

693lolface.jpg

I'm gunna have nightmares about that now... :shock:

Yes...please don't ever post that picture again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts