Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

etopps this week Rickey Henderson T-206

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Roger Maris T-206
http://www.etopps.com/IPOMarketPlace/ne ... sp?ID=4340
025-01699fd.jpg

Kid Elberfeld T-206
http://www.etopps.com/IPOMarketPlace/ne ... sp?ID=4341
025-01700fd.jpg

Rickey Henderson T-206
http://www.etopps.com/IPOMarketPlace/ne ... sp?ID=4342
025-01701fd.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I have decided to purchase these T206's, my first etopps set. I got shut-out on the Mathewson, and I haven't found any yet for sale. Any thought on how to get one right now?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm in for the Maris and Henderson. Hopefully I get them. This is my first year using etopps and the only card that I haven't got my order for is Buster Posey.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
TGutta said:
I'm in for the Maris and Henderson. Hopefully I get them. This is my first year using etopps and the only card that I haven't got my order for is Buster Posey.

Were you able to get a Span auto?

Only one has sold on eBay so far ($75)

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
js0000001 said:
TGutta said:

Yes I was I got it in the mail about a week ago or so. It looks awesome. I saw the one that sold and was tempted to see what offers I could get for it, but I am just happy to have one for my PC.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
My confirmation email came in at 1:01pm ;)

TGutta said:
js0000001 said:
TGutta said:

Yes I was I got it in the mail about a week ago or so. It looks awesome. I saw the one that sold and was tempted to see what offers I could get for it, but I am just happy to have one for my PC.

I'm holding since he has potential to play big in the post season

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
js0000001 said:
My confirmation email came in at 1:01pm ;)

TGutta said:
js0000001 said:
TGutta said:

I'm holding since he has potential to play big in the post season

Yeah I agree. It has actually been sort of a down season for him so far. His averaged has dropped below .270. He still has a decent OBP but I expect him to rebound next season but more importantly, in the playoffs.

Members online

Latest posts