Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sig Hansen Ginter Auto Received!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Just got a certified package from Topps with a "sorry this item cannot be filled" letter saying a replacement had been provided. I've been out of the country for the past week and missed the news that the relics were going to be replaced with autographs so I was VERY excited to see the autographed card enclosed!

SigGinter.jpg

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
This one stays in the PC - big fan of the show and I bought one of the relic redemptions on EBay for $24 thinking that was the best I would hope to get. Don't think I want to see how much these will go for off the bat :?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Awesome card, love how he did Capt. Sig graph. Glad they are getting these into collectors hands. 2010 A & G was great stuff.

So Sig just has an auto and no relic?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Still no live autos on Ebay yet. Will track first few here to see what they bring in.
Still kicking myself as well for not getting a relic redemption. Only made sense these would turn into the auto cards once it was confirmed Sig infact did sign cards.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
boomo said:
YAY, YAY, YAY, an auto of a guy who fishes.

yay

I'm a fairly perceptive fella Matt, but I'm just having a difficult time thinking that you're really happy about this card.

;)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
MojoDan said:
boomo said:

yay

I'm a fairly perceptive fella Matt, but I'm just having a difficult time thinking that you're really happy about this card.

;)

Oh, i cant wait to get one, and next year ill be looking for the 1st auto of the world champion watermelon seed spitter !!

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
boomo said:
MojoDan said:
boomo said:

yay

;)

Oh, i cant wait to get one, and next year ill be looking for the 1st auto of the world champion watermelon seed spitter !!

I wasn't aware champion watermelon seed spitters had hit TV shows.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
would love to see topps go with the proven winners like nascar legends, boxing legends and
olympians. Jamison would do just fine too....relics and autos.

Members online