Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 94-95 Stadium Club Super Team Set??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I've never posted on the Hockey boards so hello to everyone. I just found in the garage a 1994-95 Stadium Club Hockey Super Team Set and was wondering if anyone knows anything about this set? I guess I won a redemption card and Topps sent me the set way back when but I have no idea what it's worth, etc.

Any info or help would be appreciated.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
What team was it for? or was it for the whole set? It was a parallel for the team that won the Stanley Cup...they did these for Baseball and Football as well...I have the Football set and I think I paid @ $10 for it...Depending upon the team I might be interested.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
It's actually the whole set. The team was the Devils but the redemption got me the whole set. The cards still have the protective stickers on them and everything. Let me know what you think.

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
I remember that set.. for probably half the season the local shop had the Devils card in the display case. I thought.. the Devils? no way and someone else bought it before I could decide on pulling the trigger. They proved alot of people wrong that year.

I actually finished collecting all of the Super Team redemption cards awhile back, Calgary took me over a year to find :lol:

This set should just have the Stanley Cup winner logo on it, no actual team stamped logo. I have no idea about value as I'm sure most have forgotten about this set, well as you did with it sitting out in your garage for some time.

I may be interested in it actually to put it with the base set and Super Teams set, in fact I think aside from those redemption sets I'd have a master set made. I must have cracked a case or two of that stuff in total looking for the Super Teams and 1st Day Issues.

I have no Dodger Superfractors to trade though :p

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
Took a look and it books for $100 for the 270 card set. Looks like the Gretz is going for $10

Members online

Latest posts