Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone an expert with Turbo Lister? I need help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I have two ebay ID's - I buy with one and sell with the other.

I just spent hours creating 300 listings for my selling account in Turbo Lister and realized that I did it under my buying account.

Is there a way I can copy the listings I created and put them under my selling ID?

I really hope I just didn't waste hours....

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i know you can highlight any auctions you made and copy and paste them into new folders,
not sure if you can log out and back in and do it, but it is worth a shot. just click on one
of your auctions and try.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
boomo said:
i know you can highlight any auctions you made and copy and paste them into new folders,
not sure if you can log out and back in and do it, but it is worth a shot. just click on one
of your auctions and try.

i tried that. i copied a couple auctions and tried to paste them in the "waiting to upload" section of my seller id and for some reason it pastes auctions that i have created in the past under that seller ID

im not sure why it is doing that.

there has to be a way to get these 300 auctions transferred over to my seller ID.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i dont think you can copy them into waiting to upload.
gimme 5 minutes to go in and see if i can do it.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
sorry man, doesnt appear to work.
i tried all options, making new folders etc
and nothing worked.

BUT, what will work is backup your database,
and then open it under the other ID.

your welcome :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
boomo said:
i dont think you can copy them into waiting to upload.
gimme 5 minutes to go in and see if i can do it.

hey boomo, i figured it out.

i exported them into a file name and then imported them into my seller id. thanks for trying to help.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
really if you are listing even 50 things a week and not using TL, you are just wasting time.
once you figure out the tricks, listing 100 cards an hour is not impossible after your scans are done.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
really if you are listing even 50 things a week and not using TL, you are just wasting time.
once you figure out the tricks, listing 100 cards an hour is not impossible after your scans are done.

especially if you are listing multiple cards from the same set. You can create a template using all the same info and all you have to do is change the picture and a few words... player name and card # if you use that.

Members online

Latest posts