Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone with Jaff Decker BC auto redemptions get this email.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Im curious anyone with redemptions for his cards are they going to wait thinking he will sign it or get some sort of replacement.

Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I myself await a Decker redemption and got that e-mail as well.

Which reminded me about my other redemption that happened to show up in the mail yesterday:

craig.jpg

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I'm waiting on 3 Decker's. The email is not specific to Decker. I've gotten one for Michael Brantley as well. It a form email that goes out apx 15 weeks after a redemption that has not been filled.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I got the email as well, I believe on twitter Topps poseted that Brantley has signed his cards so they should be shipping soon just like the Craig Clarks.
I am waiting on 4 Base, 1 refractor, 1 Blue refractor of Decker myself.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
SamHell said:
I'm waiting on 3 Decker's. The email is not specific to Decker. I've gotten one for Michael Brantley as well. It a form email that goes out apx 15 weeks after a redemption that has not been filled.

Mine did mention the decker cards itself i just took it out of the post so no one saw the serial numbers.

Members online

Latest posts