Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Been viewing the community for a few weeks and finally decided to join and introduce myself! Love looking at everyones sweet card scans and TTMs! Trading through Twitter the last couple months and looking to expand. Thanks guys!

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Thanks everyone for the great welcome. I used to colelct everything but kindof grew out of it but I am back with a vengeance. I grew up a HUGE Braves fan and collect anything from the '95 team and love to collect the current guys. I currently live in Arlington, VA and go to Nats games all the time so I collect that AWESOME(TIC) team as well! Finally, I went to school and played ball at the University of Virginia so I am starting to collect cards of the guys I used to play with. I have a pretty big collection of Sean Doolittle, David Adams, Pat McAnaney, and Jacob Thompson but am always looking for new cards of them and other guys that I haven't gotten yet. Thanks for the kind welcome and I look forward to all of this!

Also, this happened to me at a Myrtle Beach Pelicans game one time while chasing autographs: :benson:

Members online

Latest posts