Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA grading question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
hey guys....quick question on PSA...I understand if you are a new member and pay the 190 you receive 15 free subs.

Can you use these immediately? Do they send something to you? I want to get the membership and throw my cards in the mail today and take advantage of my 15 free ones........please help if you know anything about the process.

thanks!

Eric

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
EricInCT said:
hey guys....quick question on PSA...I understand if you are a new member and pay the 190 you receive 15 free subs.

Can you use these immediately? Do they send something to you? I want to get the membership and throw my cards in the mail today and take advantage of my 15 free ones........please help if you know anything about the process.

thanks!

Eric

They'll mail you all the stuff including the free grading coupons. So you'll have to wait for that stuff to come in with your membership package before you can utelize the free gradings.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
wolfmanalfredo said:
EricInCT said:

thanks!

Eric

They'll mail you all the stuff including the free grading coupons. So you'll have to wait for that stuff to come in with your membership package before you can utelize the free gradings.

Grr....ok........I can still utilize the 14 per card special since I would no an immediate member, correct?

Members online

Latest posts