Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Perk the Jerk collection! Scans! More added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This isn't EVERYTHING, as I have an un-circulated RC, a gold refractor, a Bowman's best auto, an insert/999

The first 3 are IP autos that FCB members have sold/given to me. All the others are certified autos.

I apologize about the card that turned in the scanner.

Picture1003.jpg
Picture1008.jpg
Picture1083.jpg
Picture1004.jpg
Picture1005.jpg
Picture1006.jpg
Picture1011.jpg
Picture1007.jpg
Picture1013.jpg
Picture1012.jpg
Picture1014.jpg
Picture1015.jpg
Picture1016.jpg
Picture1017.jpg
Picture1018.jpg
Picture1019.jpg
Picture1020.jpg
Picture1021.jpg
Picture1022.jpg
Picture1023.jpg
Picture1024.jpg
Picture1025.jpg
Picture1026.jpg
Picture1027.jpg
Picture1028.jpg
Picture1029.jpg
Picture1030.jpg
Picture1035.jpg
Picture1031.jpg
Picture1032.jpg
Picture1033.jpg
Picture1034.jpg
Picture1036.jpg
Picture1037.jpg
Picture1080.jpg
Picture1072.jpg
Picture1073.jpg
Picture1074.jpg
Picture1075.jpg
Picture1076.jpg
Picture1077.jpg
Picture1078.jpg
Picture1079.jpg
Picture1084.jpg
Picture1114.jpg
Picture1120.jpg
Picture1002-1.jpg

1/1s currently in possession (I am working on a couple others):
Picture1038.jpg
Picture1045.jpg
Picture1082.jpg

TGutta mentioned that Perk was throwing right in his minor league card, so here is the back:
Picture1039.jpg

This is going to be my pick-up thread as well. New scans will be added when cards come in.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Re: My Perk the Jerk collection! Scans and All!

Chances are that I'm late to the party, but on the second Masterpieces auto you have shown (next to the Beam Team), did they ever correct their spelling of "Masterpeices" on the front of the card?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Cool Collection! Wheres the Red 1/1? and why do you collect perk?

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country

Tim, i used to have the Finest Rainbow of his...happy i got out when i did

NICE collection though to the OP.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

Good Stuff. I remember in college playing up at UM and him absolutely SHOVING against us. He was REALLY FREAKING GOOD in college.

Just a tip, take ALL of your cards out of the cases before scanning, it will look much nicer. Trust me, it is worth the time.

skrip

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

boxbreaker44 said:

Thanks! I just came back to upload more autos.

DING DING DING! You are the winner! lol I knew that someone was going to ask me where is the Red 1/1 and my answer is... I don't know... I will make sure to look for it though. I am uploading autos first (I don't have any GU besides the triple threads) and then the 1/1s. Hopefully I find it! I have a few more places to look

Why do I collect him? He was born in MN went to college in MN, and was drafted by MN (and he has a lot of stuff and it's all VERY cheap.) I didn't find out until a month ago that he was suck a jerk... but I have come this far so I might as well keep going.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Thanks! I just came back to upload more autos.

DING DING DING! You are the winner! lol I knew that someone was going to ask me where is the Red 1/1 and my answer is... I don't know... I will make sure to look for it though. I am uploading autos first (I don't have any GU besides the triple threads) and then the 1/1s. Hopefully I find it! I have a few more places to look

Why do I collect him? He was born in MN went to college in MN, and was drafted by MN (and he has a lot of stuff and it's all VERY cheap.) I didn't find out until a month ago that he was suck a jerk... but I have come this far so I might as well keep going.

Done for now, but I have more comming... I have to see about the Red, my gold and blue refractor, and my uncirculated, I CANNOT find them and it is driving me nuts! But yes, I am scanning every base card in. 1/1 will be the last thing I do (I only have 2 of them).

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Nice collection you've got going! Keep it up. He's still got time to grow up and learn some humility so who knows?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nice to finally see your collection and glad I could help you with a couple. Quick question, why is he shown throwing right handed in the minor league cards?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

TGutta said:
Nice to finally see your collection and glad I could help you with a couple. Quick question, why is he shown throwing right handed in the minor league cards?

Huh wow, I didn't notice that...

Thanks for your help too! It helped a lot on the Team set card!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

TBTwinsFan said:
TGutta said:

Huh wow, I didn't notice that...

Thanks for your help too! It helped a lot on the Team set card!

No problem.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Re: My Perk the Jerk collection! Scans! **FINISHED!

Nice collection, bud. Thanks for sharing

My favorite is the 05 Topps Chrome auto

Do you know what % of Perkins cards you have?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

scotty21690 said:
Nice collection, bud. Thanks for sharing

My favorite is the 05 Topps Chrome auto

Do you know what % of Perkins cards you have?

No I don't... I printed a Beckett list off a couple weeks ago and I checked off cards for a couple hours. There are a TON of 1/1s out there and they don't surface on ebay a lot. I haven't checked since I won the Red 1/1 so a couple might have slipped through. I have a Heritage black plate comming in, and 3 FCBers brought me 1/1s but we never finished the deal (sadly...).

Right now I am looking for 2009 Bowman stuff, minor league cards, and Twins Team set cards... Especially the Metrodome and Target Field versions

BTW: The chrome auto is my favorite too! It's actually a refractor that I WAY underpaid for. I think it was like $5 that I nabbed it for.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Nice stuff! Gotta love collecting a player that doesn't break the bank. Here are 2 of the nicer Perkinses in my Heritage collection.

2005THC93.jpg

2008C236.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts