Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

APOH 500 HR Club collectors - amazing card on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I know a few of who collect/have completed the single GU set. It's out of my range, so I won't even try. Regardless, this beauty has popped up on eBay.

Aaron/Ruth/Mays triple
[ebay:2bvuoza0]380242769230[/ebay:2bvuoza0]

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It's a beauty. I think the seller has listed it a few times with no hits. I imagine the market is unsure what to offer on it.

The Ruth APOH 500 Club /50 is up now as well with a BIN/BO of $7500. I'll be curious to see how it does.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Topnotchsy said:
It's a beauty. I think the seller has listed it a few times with no hits. I imagine the market is unsure what to offer on it.

The Ruth APOH 500 Club /50 is up now as well with a BIN/BO of $7500. I'll be curious to see how it does.
It's been up at least 3 times before.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The seller, or at least the card, was at the Tri=star show in Houston in January. It was in a display case almost all by itself. I had seen it on ebay before, so I knew I wasn't going to obtain it. But it's really a pretty cool rarity from that set.

Members online