Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

got appointment today for school for my youngest daughter.. PreK was last minute addition to the school system this year because it was almost a casualty to budget cuts. I am trying to get her into the Title 1 program because she has already done more than a year of PreK and is more advanced than most kids in it. Should be all set after todays screening and hopefully she can start Monday.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Yesterday's mail brought these.

2005 Prime Patches Major League Materials Number Patch
2005%20Prime%20Patches%20Major%20League%20Materials%20Number%20Patch%20Large.jpg

2007 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness. FCB member dadofandrew PM'd me one day saying that he found something that I could use and needed my address. This card showed up yesterday. Thank you so much!
2007%20Bowman%20Heritage%20Pieces%20of%20Greatness%20Large.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas.
I feel like I've hit a collecting wall. Not much out there thats new for me and I dont want to start another collection. I know I could add if I was buying, but at this point, its just not a good idea to be spending. Not sure what to do.

In any case, have a good one fellas!
Tom

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Morning everyone!!

Scott - at least you have a special someone to bring you chicken soup ;)

Tom - sorry to hear that man; hopefully things will turn around for the best soon...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning gents.. I relly need to go see my Chiro!.. or it feels like a Sciatic issue.. (hurts like a mo-f).. and when your job dictates you sit all day.. not a great combo..

Hope everyone has a great day!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
poppudaimadochi said:
Scott - at least you have a special someone to bring you chicken soup ;)

:lol:

We live about 25 miles apart and she's student teaching right now so we don't really see each other during the week. Also, things have been less than smooth recently. She's been an emotional roller coaster this past week and it's a little bit overwhelming to deal with.

Members online

Latest posts