Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pic of 2011 Topps Base Card (Pujols)

2011 Topps - You Like?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
This design all but assures that Jarrod Saltalamacchia won't have a card.

It certainly will get tight with names longer than Albert Pujols.

That said, it's my favorite design in years for base Topps. Many, many years.

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
ugh... sorry but the base Topps set should NOT be borderless. The design is fine for Stadium Club or something, but not the base Topps set. How exactly do they plan to do Topps Gold/Black/Platinum?? I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist or something, but Topps needs a border in my mind.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
decent. not sure why it says 'st louis cardinals' twice around that circle. id have the position there instead of where it is

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
marhjan said:
ugh... sorry but the base Topps set should NOT be borderless. The design is fine for Stadium Club or something, but not the base Topps set. How exactly do they plan to do Topps Gold/Black/Platinum?? I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist or something, but Topps needs a border in my mind.

looks like it has a white border to me

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
marhjan said:

It has white border.

Topps with another sweet design. Very nice look.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
It is kind of goofy looking with the name twice in the circle, but after all it is a Cardinals card so it sucks anyway :D

But I like it nonetheless.

Anything with pujols hitting is better than any of the upper deck cards with him fielding or squatting where you can see his package. Is there any truth to the rumor that they're going to have denim swatches instead of logomans? :cool:

Members online