Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH- Wehttam6 IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
For being an absolute outstanding member of these boards :) :D :D !!!!!!!
I know the Title was a little over the top :p but I recieved a package from Wehttam and just wanted to Thanks Him for the goods:

Redsox.jpg

Bays.jpg

Birdjersey.jpg

Celticautopatch.jpg

Incredible :) Thank You Sir!!!!!!!!!!!

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Wehttam6...good work. It is nice to hook members up, that is why these boards are way tighter then BMB was or will be.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I had Bird & Pruitt...and I couldn't find any other Celtics cards, so I had to add some Sox. You can see where I pulled the two basketball cards in the box break section. :cool:
Oh, and the toploader for the Pruitt came from the package you sent me. :p I didn't have any other toploaders thick enough for it.
One more thing, can you figure out what material the Bird gu'd came from? The only thing I could figure was that it came from that white waist-band thing at the top of his pants. The material sure didn't look like it came from a jersey.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I had Bird & Pruitt...and I couldn't find any other Celtics cards, so I had to add some Sox. You can see where I pulled the two basketball cards in the box break section. :cool:
Oh, and the toploader for the Pruitt came from the package you sent me. :p I didn't have any other toploaders thick enough for it.
One more thing, can you figure out what material the Bird gu'd came from? The only thing I could figure was that it came from that white waist-band thing at the top of his pants. The material sure didn't look like it came from a jersey.
Awsome man!!!! I think the Bird piece is from the lining around the neck or the shorts. Either way its awsome :D .

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
The generosity on these boards really is something to be proud of! Wehttam--great job on the act of kindness! You are thanked!

Mlbsalltimegreats--I'm gonna let the title of the thread slide for now.........LOL j/k! I was expecting a fight but was pleasantly surprised! You are very deserving of the nice gesture. Both of you guys are to be commended!

Nice pickups!

Brian

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
blanning71 said:
The generosity on these boards really is something to be proud of! Wehttam--great job on the act of kindness! You are thanked!

Mlbsalltimegreats--I'm gonna let the title of the thread slide for now.........LOL j/k! I was expecting a fight but was pleasantly surprised! You are very deserving of the nice gesture. Both of you guys are to be commended!

Nice pickups!

Brian
and I was hoping for a fight :D
NO ONE CALLS ME OUT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Bornagaincollector said:
Isn't that Jason Bay with Padres,the rare one?
I don't know. They both book at $4.00, and all I know is that one is topps, and the other is topps traded. I can't remember which is which.

Members online