Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don Mattingly to replace Joe Torre as LA Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
schmidtfan20 said:
Is that an upgrade?? LOL...oooooook

Don Mattingly has never managed before so I don't think anyone believes he is an upgrade from Joe Torre.

From a fan's perspective, Mattingly hadn't exactly worked magic as hitting coach either and I expect 2011 to be just as difficult a season as 2010 for the boys in blue. The decision to pick Mattingly is typical of current management: the cheap, easy move with plenty of room for disappointment and no care for the franchise.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
blanning71 said:
While I would have loved to see him in pinstripes, I am stoked to see Don get the chance. I just hope he doesn't disappoint.

What's the deal with the quad auto? Why do you, Gimore and seahawks4ever all have it in your signature?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
blanning71 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
blanning71 said:
While I would have loved to see him in pinstripes, I am stoked to see Don get the chance. I just hope he doesn't disappoint.

What's the deal with the quad auto? Why do you, Gimore and seahawks4ever all have it in your signature?

Cuz its muh card yo! Its tight!

I own it too!!!

Tight

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Now Girardi has some competition for the Cubs job.

Who will the Cubs choose??? Im leaning towards Torre.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
kdailey4315 said:
Someone should remind him of the 2 mound visits in an inning rule just to be safe.
I thought that later the league said that the umps made a mistake with that call/ruling that Broxton was supposed to be allowed to pitch to that batter before getting pulled.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Rickzcards said:
kdailey4315 said:
Someone should remind him of the 2 mound visits in an inning rule just to be safe.
I thought that later the league said that the umps made a mistake with that call/ruling that Broxton was supposed to be allowed to pitch to that batter before getting pulled.

Yeah that's right. Just some Giants fan trying to be funny.

Latest posts