Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jays new Minor league affiliate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
The Jays have a new MiLB affiliate, my home town Vancouve Canadians. I couldn't be happier. The Canadians were the short season single A affiliate for the A's and my son and I got to see a number of games last year and this year, including watching Michael Choice a few times this year and that was great but to now be able to watch young up and coming players in the Jays organization is awesome! :D

Hers is a link to the story for those that care... I know it won't be many of you but I am very excited.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/...t_id=14759110&vkey=pr_t435&fext=.jsp&sid=t435

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/2010/09/17/jays_vancouver/

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hard to believe that the D-backs or A's might be forced into the NY/Penn League. I don't see the Rockies leaving Casper and Missoula is the dump of the Pioneer League although I am hoping the A's do come to Missoula.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
That's awesome.

I'll forever associate Vancouver with the "Real Housewives of Orange County" (yes, I'm whipped).

The kid was a baseball player and got drafted by the A's in the 30th or so round and was sent to the 'Couv.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
That's awesome.

I'll forever associate Vancouver with the "Real Housewives of Orange County" (yes, I'm whipped).

The kid was a baseball player and got drafted by the A's in the 30th or so round and was sent to the 'Couv.
That would be Shane Keough who was released 2 months ago.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
That's awesome.

That would be Shane Keough who was released 2 months ago.

Members online

Latest posts