Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a little help with a Fred Lynn card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I'm at a show and someone brings a card up and asks if I'm interested in it. It is a 2009 Press Pass Fusion Green auto of Fred Lynn. It is numbered 001/100, but it is auto'd "Light On!". He let me take a pic of it, and he is suppose to come back in a bit to see what I can find out about it, and possibly make an offer on it.

1284836359.jpg

So if anyone could shed some light on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
Sad to say but I don't think that the inscription adds much value to the card...if he had signed that card normally, i would expect a book value of perhaps $15...$20 max..however there isn't an auto there, just the inscription...I think book value wise it'd be maybe $25-$30. A hardcore Lynn guy might pay some bucks for the card but other than that I don't know...

For instance - I had a Gary Matthews Sr. card from 2004 Donruss Team Heroes that he signed "Sarge". Normal BV on the card was $15. Trade value the max I got was $25...perhaps the Lynn is worth more? It's up to you what you want to trade for it

Members online

Latest posts