Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

way to go Ryan Howard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Howard just beacame the first Phillie to hit 30 home runs and 100 rbis in a single season 5 years in a row!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
please guys lets not turn another of my threads into full of insults and fights.
Why si it when I post about one of my fave players howard someone has to start up a fight or some one has to start the insults?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
markakis8 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
wow, Schmidt didnt do it?

Way to go old man Howard!

schmidt never even did it three years in a row...

i remember when Schmidt hit 3 years in a row 30 home runs and evryone thought it was so great. nowadays its nothing. LOL

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
bongo870 said:
please guys lets not turn another of my threads into full of insults and fights.
Why si it when I post about one of my fave players howard someone has to start up a fight or some one has to start the insults?

simple,

everyone>howard

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
big deal, Im sure Dave Kingman did that like 20 years in a row.

Actually he only did it twice, although one was a 48/115 total. However, he did hit 30/90 five or so times. If Kingman had the hitters around him like Howard does, he would have gone 30/100 many more times than 2. Either way, a great feat by Howard. Congrats!

But your right, perhaps the comparison is a bit unfair. Lets wait till Howard hits atleast 400 home runs and 1000 rbi before we begin to make that comparison again.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
matfanofold said:
schmidtfan20 said:
big deal, Im sure Dave Kingman did that like 20 years in a row.

Actually he only did it twice, although one was a 48/115 total. However, he did hit 30/90 five or so times. If Kingman had the hitters around him like Howard does, he would have gone 30/100 many more times than 2. Either way, a great feat by Howard. Congrats!

But your right, perhaps the comparison is a bit unfair. Lets wait till Howard hits atleast 400 home runs and 1000 rbi before we make that comparison again.

He should do that in the next 3-4 years. (hopefully)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts