Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CELTICS VS CAVS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
OK enough of the losing skid already we need a win and a big win at that!!!!!!!!! Cavs are good Celts are the defending champs this should be a good game.......... As Im watching it I am now finding out that the Cavs have not lost at home :eek: . Ok today will be their first loss :p
Thought? Comments?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
OK Lebron is starting to take over the league and we are down by 10 :shock: . I was hoping the Celts could squeeze one more Championship before Lebron officially Takes over but it's now out of the question and we have to win the hard :| . Let go Celts!!!!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
All it took was Tony Allen not being available for Doc to realize that he needs to start playing pruitt as the backup pg.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Maybe it's just because I'm watching the Celtics broadcast of the game, but there is some very fishy officiating and the guys at the scoring table not letting perk in the game.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I dont know about the last 8 games but We are not getting bounces and really nothing is going our way like it was earlier. We may just need to play through it. Offensivley we are not getting as easy of shots as it seems that teams are all of a sudden playing Championship defense against us. Defensively as long as Kg is in we are still pretty good. Rondo, atleast in this game , has not been a factor at all. Well we will see what happens!!!

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I hope they both lose :D, but I'd much rather see the Celtics lose than the Cavs.
Go LeBron! (I think I'm gonna be sick. :? )
Just don't look at the Hawks game. For those that don't know, the score is 113-68, Magic, with a little over 7 minutes left in the fourth quarter :x :oops: .

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I hope they both lose :D, but I'd much rather see the Celtics lose than the Cavs.
Go LeBron! (I think I'm gonna be sick. :? )
Just don't look at the Hawks game. For those that don't know, the score is 113-68, Magic, with a little over 7 minutes left in the fourth quarter :x :oops: .
I saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: and that's the only thing I can laugh at right now :|

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
8 minutes left in the game, down 10, maybe we should put the starting line up back in?

can you hear that? can you hear it? that's the slow chant of "fire doc" starting.

Members online

Latest posts